Industry-related, non-dealer business are invited to join CADA. Eligible members include any person, partnership, trust, firm, association or corporation interested in promoting the welfare of the automotive industry. Relevant types of products and services include those businesses that are allied with the motor vehicle business and are not eligible for Dealer membership. Allied membership is subject to the approval of the Board of Directors.
Dues are $580 for each calendar year. If a company joins during the year, membership will be prorated, based on that date, then annually after the first year.
Allied Member Benefits
- Subscription to Open Road, CADA’s weekly e-newsletter, and the printed Bulletin. These publications contain important industry news information on specific dealership changes, accomplishments and noteworthy happenings; calendars of upcoming events and training sessions; legal/regulatory developments; legislative updates and more.
- Opportunity to advertise in the Bulletin, which is mailed to nearly 675 people each month, at the following rates:
- Full-page ad = $700. Non-CADA members = $975.
- Half-page ad = $450. Non-CADA members = $625
Click here to view a sample Bulletin issue.
- Opportunity to submit informational articles related to Allied members’ product or service to be considered for inclusion in the Open Road or the Bulletin.
- Invitations to attend most CADA membership events (some may be limited to CADA dealer members only).
- Opportunity to attend any CADA training/seminars at dealer members’ prices. These events are a chance for Allied members to meet other industry players and dealership staff.
- Invitation to attend the CADA Annual Golf Event (usually held in August or September).
- Invitation to join other Allied members at luncheon meetings with the CADA Board of Directors. Each Allied member is offered two to three minutes to introduce him or herself and the company, share products/services offered and how the company can serve new car dealers.
- Opportunity to participate in the Denver Auto Show – Preview Gala, the Denver Auto Show’s exclusive opening-night fundraising event, by attending (registration required) and/or sponsoring the event.
- Invitation to join CADA’s annual Holiday luncheon (in December). Other who attend include a limited number of CADA dealer members, CADA staff and other Allied members.
- Receive Colorado Auto Outlook monthly report, which provides a compilation of car registration statistical data.
Allied members choose to pay annual dues to become a member and support the organization and automobile industry. Allied membership does not mean an endorsement by CADA or it's representatives.