Colorado licensing includes a requirement for licensees to post funds to provide some recovery in the event that misconduct results in harm to others.* Motor vehicle dealers must post $50,000 and salespersons are required to post $15,000. To help meet those requirements, CADA provides surety bonds to both dealers and their salespersons. Click on the buttons below to request your bonds today.
To help meet those requirements, CADA provides the following surety bonds to both dealers and their salespersons:
The benefits of using CADA’s bonds include:
- 24- to 48-hour turnaround often available
- E-mail bond delivery for faster turnaround
- Competitive pricing
- Access to a designated CADA representative
- Dealership invoicing of bonds and renewals (salesperson bonds and renewals can be separately invoiced)
- Salesperson bonds can be obtained after passing the state licensing exam, which can be taken at CADA Headquarters
For more information on CADA’s Bonds, please contact:
Khorrie Luther, Business Manager
*See Colorado Revised Statutes (C.R.S.) 12-6-111 and 12-6-112.
Bonds are underwritten by Tokio Marine HCC Surety Group.