CADA membership provides vital support to Colorado’s automotive industry and offers a variety of benefits that are created for CADA dealer members.
Dealer membership is offered to any person or corporation holding a new automobile or new truck sales and service franchise agreement with a Colorado licensed motor vehicle manufacturer. Membership benefits are provided in the name of the dealership’s authorized representative (usually the dealer principal or the dealer operator/general manager).
Dues are based on the dealership’s new-vehicle sales and leases for the previous year.
Dealer members benefit from CADA’s legislative, regulatory and advocacy efforts on their behalf, along with reduced prices on products and services, ongoing educational services and regular updates on industry affairs through a variety of association publications.
Dealer Member Benefits
- Continual monitoring of legislation and/or regulatory activities that may affect new car/truck dealers’ businesses and their operations.
- Legislative representation and lobbying at the local, state and national levels to enact legislation that benefits dealers.
- Advocacy efforts for dealerships and as a collective voice on behalf of Colorado’s automobile dealers.
- Introduce or improve state laws that protect dealers’ businesses and their customers.
- Access to important industry and business services, including insurance services, forms/bonds, training, testing, compliance advice and more.
- Research, analysis and distribution of timely and consistent industry information and data through e-mail and print publications and communications.
- Educational efforts to keep you up to date on important industry trends and topics.
- Networking and relationship building with other key dealers and industry thought leaders through multiple events throughout the year.