CADA's Employee Benefits are now provided by our Endorsed Provider, Crest Insurance Group.
Crest's mission is to make life easier for you. Its innovation and technology is what sets the company apart from other insurance companies. They provide you with access to cutting edge software and applications, as well as employee training, to help empower your staff through its digital resources.
The Employee Benefits division provides you with resources that let you meet the diverse needs of your employees. Crest’s customer service gives you the support to manage your benefit programs and meet the demands of running a successful business. Crest has long-lasting partnerships with companies of all sizes – from a single employee in a home office to thousands of employees spread across multiple locations in several countries. While much is changing in our industry, our mission and strategy remain the same.
Employee Benefits products include:
- PPO (Preferred Provider Organization) These plans are designed to give employees greater flexibility within a network program. They include in-network benefits that provide higher levels of coverage and out-of-network coverage with less coverage. No referrals are needed to see specialists or other facilities.
- HMO (Health Maintenance Organization) These plans offer employees more managed care. They generally require primary care physician (PCP) selection and referrals to see specialists. Networks are often smaller than PPOs and there are no out-of-network benefits. With these caveats, they can be less expensive than a PPO or Point of Service.
- POS (Point of Service) These plans are similar to a PPO, with an in-network list of providers that are often smaller, yet provides an open choice at time of service. Some POS plans may require Primary Care Physician (PCP) and referrals may apply for in-network benefits to be covered.
- HDHP (High Deductible Health Plans) with HSA (Health Savings Account) High Deductible Health Plans (HDHP) are gaining popularity. They include higher deductibles and more out-of-pocket costs than PPOs, POSs and HMOs. They also help employees make informed decisions about medical conditions at a much lower premium. Health Savings Accounts (HSA) are contributions made on a pre-tax basis to help pay for all medical expenses incurred. These funds can be used for all related medical expenses (including pharmacy costs).
- PPO (Preferred Provider Plans) Similar to medical plans, these plans offer in-network and out-of-network benefits. Deductibles are commonly set at $50 per person/$150 max for families and unlike medical coverage, have calendar maximum benefits. Plans can be designed to pay benefits on an indemnity basis where in-network and out-of-network claims pay the same.
- DMP (Dental Maintenance Program) Similar to an HMO plan, a Dental Maintenance Program (DMP) requires a network of dentists for claims to be paid. The plan designs often include a preset schedule of benefits; however, they do not have calendar maximum benefits. DMP plans can be very inexpensive and offered with a PPO. Sometimes, they are not even considered “insurance.”
Vison plans often require employees to use certain providers for exams and materials. They provide coverage for exams and most eye care needs during a calendar year, yet often include limits on most materials. Vision plans can be inexpensive and many employees value this coverage.
- STD (Short Term Disability) Short-term disability (STD) insurance pays a percentage of your salary if you become temporarily disabled (meaning that you are not able to work for a short period of time, due to sickness or injury). STD excludes on-the-job injuries, which are covered by workers compensation.
- LTD (Long Term Disability) Long-term disability is the same, and normally will coordinate with short-term disability, however, the benefits are for a longer period of time.
For more information about Crest's Employee Benefits, please contact:
Vice President, Employee Benefits
CREST Insurance Group, LLC
Colorado Center Tower #1
2000 S. Colorado Blvd.
3665 John F Kennedy Pkwy
Bldg 1 - Suite 102
Fort Collins 80525