CADA Insight 2023
Dealers, join us Wednesday, December 7 for CADA Insight 2023 at the Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech Center. Mark your calendar now for insight on what to expect in Colorado's auto industry next year. Keynoting the Insight are Ally Insurance's Senior Vice President of Sales, Gabe Garroni and NADA's Chief Economist Patrick Manzi.
In his current role, Garroni is responsible for sales and strategic planning throughout North America. Manzi regularly speaks to various audiences about the auto industry and is responsible for many of the association’s monthly and annual economic reports, including NADA Data and ATD Data.Manzi regularly speaks to various audiences about the auto industry and is responsible for many of the association’s monthly and annual economic reports, including NADA Data and ATD Data.
Having keynoted economic forecasts before, we're especially interested to see and hear what they see is on dealers' horizon for next year.
In addition to the 2023 economic outlook, they'll discuss
- How trends in factory production and inventory levels will affect the dealer landscape
- What to expect in new and used car sales
- The long-term impact of higher interest rates on vehicle buyers — and how that will affect dealers.
ALSO, we'll catch up on what CADA has been doing for you this year, including:
- 2022 Legislative Session wrapup
- FTC Safeguards Rule compliance by December 9
- State of Colorado's new electronic registration & title
... and so much more!