Colorado Dealer Compliance Guide, 3rd Edition - Grand Junction
Laws and regulations change. And in the two years since the last Colorado Dealer Compliance Guide was published, a lot has changed.
So that your dealership remains compliant, please join CADA for an important seminar on the Colorado Dealer Compliance Guide, 3rd Edition, which includes all those changes. The 300-page book, with 51 sections, covers regulatory and legislative landscape dealerships must navigate to stay compliant... and in business.
Designed for all a dealership's key leaders, this seminar will walk you step by step through the 51 sections included in the Guide. Notable updates include:
- 2017 Franchise Law
- 2018 Warranty Reimbursement at Retail
- Off-premise permitting (Class 1 and 2 permits)
- New versus Used regulations
- Dealer Code renumbering (No longer Title 12 of the C.R.S.)
- Titling and registration under the DRIVES system
- Forthcoming Electronic Vehicle Registration
For more information on the seminar, click here.
- $299 registration includes the Colorado Dealer Compliance Guide, 3rd Edition
- $179 registration does not include the Guide