Hail Damage Mitigation Symposium
This Registration is for DEALERS ONLY.
Non-dealers contact Polly Penna for more information.
Dealers in Colorado have been in an ongoing yet worsening financial storm caused by hail damage and the drastic increases in or the cancellation of open lot coverage. A Task Force of dealers has been created to specifically delve deeply into the related aspects of this crisis. Topics at the December 17th symposium will include:
- What ways are dealers mitigating or preventing hail losses
- What options are available to avoid hail damages
- Capital investment issues
- Large vs small dealerships: mitigation and business model issues and concerns
- Open discussion
- Solutions from providers (solar, canopies, car ports, parking structures, netting, insurance coverage, etc.)
Solutions from providers (solar, canopies, netting, insurance coverage, etc.)
Register HERE or contact Polly Penna (303.945.6426 email@example.com ) or Tim Jackson (303.282.1448 firstname.lastname@example.org ) with additional questions.