Insider's Secrets to Processing Title Work
Have you ever wondered if there’s information to help you complete title paperwork and get fewer rejections?
We’re excited to invite you to join us for our newly developed course, led by Lindsay DeHoff, owner of Colorado Titles & Tags. This interactive, 2-hour session will cover essential topics, including:
- Several 8-digit Lessor Sales Tax Account numbers and how to find the Location ID (ending 4 digits)
- How to find City Jurisdiction Codes for Lease Tax Receipts
- A list of home rule and statutory cities
- ELT numbers for all current Electronic Lien & Title Lenders
- Handling new revision dates on DMV Forms
- Tips and tricks for finding fuel types, body styles and vehicle color
- Approved Sales & Use tax location tools
We’ll take a deeper dive into must-have information required by the DMV for each document, commonly used CO forms that accompany the title, how to properly assign out-of-state titles, file a lien using any security agreement and accurately complete sales tax receipts.
County DMV title experts will join each session, based on location, so you’ll know EXACTLY what each county requires when processing your titles.
- How to find information to complete title paperwork
- Fundamental titling concepts that can be applied to a variety of transactions
- Current county preferences, reasons for rejections & more
- How to calculate and remit sales & use tax for leases and financed deals
- About our presenter
Lindsay DeHoff is the owner of Colorado Titles & Tags. She spent nine years as a dealership Title Clerk in the office, and understands well the problems title clerks face today.
Colorado Titles & Tags offers several Colorado dealerships a variety of services that focus on high-volume retail processing, and is available to help more new car franchise dealerships efficiently and effectively process titles.
Thursday, August 4
7:30 - 9:30 a.m.
$169 - First registration
$149 - Additional registrations
This webinar will fill up fast, so register today!