Mastery of Finance for Auto Dealers & Key Leaders
Performance is measured on bottom-line results. From Service, Parts and Sales to F&I or the dealership itself, do your key decision makers know how to drive your bottom line?
Let's face it: No one wants to admit they don't understand how to drive the bottom lines in your business. The truth is — even if they went to business school — most key decision makers couldn't tell you:
- What the three types of cash flow are and which one is the most important to your daily operations.
- What the relative profitability of the five lines of business at your dealership are.
- How costs are allocated to your dealership's department.
- How to distinguish cost of goods sold from operating expenses.
That's why CADA has partnered with MetaMark Learning to provide the workshop, Mastery of Finance for Auto Dealers & Key Leaders. This program is designed for non-financial professional in every functional area of an auto dealer's operations who need to:
- Drive financial performance
- Analyze strategic opportunities
- Assess risk
- Communicate financial priorities and results
Fundamentals of Finance
- Key elements of business strategy
- Structure and purpose of three financial statements
- Distinguishing assets, liabilities and equity
- Difference between cash and earnings
- The three types of cash flow
- Relationships of three statements to each other and to dealership operations
- Basic principles of finance
Financial analysis and decision making
- Analyzing auto dealer financial statements
- Learning the three bottom lines — and how to improve them
- Evaluating a dealer's performance trends
- Identifying crucial drivers and key performance indicators
- Managing working capital
- Making better strategic decisions
- Sources and uses of cash
About our presenter
Owner of MetaMark Learning, Darrell Mullis is the author of The Accounting Game™, one of Amazon.com's top two recommended finance books over the past 10 years. With more than 30 years' experience, Darrell is a leading expert in teaching finance to non-financial professionals.
MetaMark Learning has customized the program for the auto industry. Darrell's objective is to help people understand how money is made in the industry and how each person can improve profit and cash flow in day-to-day decisions and actions.
Mastery of Finance for Auto Dealers & Key Leadaers
Tuesday, June 19
7:30 a.m. — Breakfast and networking
8 a.m. - 5 p.m. — Workshop
Lunch will be provided
290 E. Speer Blvd.
$400 All registrations
Group discounts available