Title Processing Fundamentals - Final in Denver!
Final Title Processing Fundamentals seminar — in Denver!
Top topics: Sales tax collection regulation changes and reducing title rejection
Title Processing Fundamentals is designed for dealership title clerks and processors with fewer than six months' experience — or as a refresher for title clerks, controllers and office staff.
This 2.5-hour seminar recaps DMV requirements and updates, and will include the new the new manual. Also, the seminar covers:
- How to reduce title rejection
- Latest rules on new temporary registration permits, and your ability to issue a second permit
- Electronic Lien Titling (ELT) - How it works & updates
- Recent state law clarification for lien perfection requirements
- Sales & use tax recap and reform efforts
- Out-of-state sales and title transfers
- Unusual titling situations
- Repossessions & ELT requirements
- Secure Power of Attorney
- Power of Attorney/trust documents, dates & lien releases
- County rejects and reading a registration
- Q&A - Bring examples or issues you want to cover
$159 - First registration
$139 - Subsequent registrations